Get a Saudi Arabia Visa
Business Visa Application Requirements for a Saudi Arabia Visa
You must provide your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Be valid for the next six months
- Have at least two consecutive blank visa pages
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way
If your passport does not meet these requirements, please contact AmericanPassport.com at 800-455-5166 for further details.
You must provide two color, passport-type photographs. The photographs must:
- Be printed on photo paper
- Be two inches by two inches
- Have a white background
- Have been taken within the last six months
Business Introduction Letter
A letter of introduction from your US-based company is required. Your completed introduction letter must:
- Be printed on your company’s official letterhead
- Display your full name, nationality, and job title
- Display your company’s US address
- Specify the exact purpose of your trip
- Specify the number of entries requested and the length of each stay
- Include your specific entry and exit dates
- Include the validity of your requested visa
- Be signed by a member of management
Visa Application Form
You must provide one completed copy of the visa application form found in this kit. The application form must:
- Include answers for all fields
- Display your full name as it appears in your passport
- Be signed
You must provide an official invitation letter issued by the Saudi Arabia Ministry of Foreign Affairs. AmericanPassport.com can assist you in obtaining this invitation. You must complete the Business Invitation Request Form found in this kit.
If your sponsoring organization in Saudi Arabia is obtaining the invitation on your behalf, please verify the following:
- The invitation must be addressed to the Saudi Arabian consulate in Washington DC. If the city listed is different, your visa must be processed in that city and the requirements may vary. In this instance, AmericanPassport.com can assist you, but you must contact us for further instructions.
- The invitation must be signed and stamped by the Saudi Arabian Foreign Ministry or your sponsoring organization.
Proof of Travel Arrangements
You must provide proof of travel arrangements for the duration of your trip. Details of your intended arrangements must:
- Include a copy of an itinerary or e-ticket showing entry and exit dates
- Show the traveler's full name (as printed in his or her passport)
Please be advised that an issued visa is only valid when entering Saudi Arabia by plane. If traveling by land, you must submit a signed and dated letter to the consulate specifying arrival date and port of entry. Without this documentation you may be denied entry into Saudi Arabia.
AmericanPassport.com Order Form
You must provide one completed AmericanPassport.com Order Form. The form must:
- Include a valid email address and payment information, if applicable
- Include your signature in blue or black ink
Enjaz Online Registration
An online registration with the Saudi Arabian consulate must be completed in addition to your visa application form. AmericanPassport.com can complete this registration on your behalf once we receive your application form and supporting documents. You must sign and date the Enjaz Registration Release Form found in this kit.
We strongly recommend that you process your Enjaz through AmericanPassport.com in order to ensure accurate completion of your registration. However, if you choose to register on your own, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/
- Click on the box labeled "Individuals"
- Select the “Application for Visa from Saudi Missions Abroad" link
- Follow the prompts to complete the request form
- Once you have submitted your request, print your confirmation and payment receipt pages
- Record the reference number provided to you on the top right corner of your visa application form
Notice on Saudi Laws and Regulations
You must provide one fully completed Notice on Saudi Laws and Regulations Form found in this kit.
All female visa applicants traveling to Saudi Arabia without a male relative, i.e. husband, brother, father, must submit a special MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) approval obtained by their contact in Saudi Arabia.
For urgent visa applications which carry a tight deadline, we offer a Pre-Check service to save applicants valuable time. Once you have collected the required documents for your visa application and completed the visa application form, simply scan these items and email them over to our team. One of our experienced Visa Consultants will check the documents and contact you to advise of any potential problems within 3 hours of receipt of the email, preventing unnecessary delays to your application. For more information on this service visit http://americanpassport.com/visa-pre-check-service.php
Tourist Application Requirements for a Saudi Arabia Visa
Tourist travel is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Visas are only issued for sponsored business travel, religious purposes (ie: Umra/Haaj), and family visits.